Annandale Car Accident Lawyer
A serious personal injury can happen to anyone and it can happen when you least expect it. Whether you have been injured in a car crash, slip and fall, other accident or by an intentional act; you want an experienced attorney to protect your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve. At the Annandale office of Lawrence T. Brooke, Attorney at Law, we protect the rights of car accident and other personal injury victims.
Personal Injury Representation
Contact Lawrence T. Brooke, Attorney at Law
For almost three decades, we have been protecting the rights of individuals in legal actions involving corporations, organizations and the government. We are not afraid to take on negligent parties and hold them responsible for damages that have resulted in serious personal injuries for our clients.
Insurance companies are not your friends. To the insurance companies, a penny saved is a penny earned. They do not care who was at fault in an accident, nor do they care how badly you were hurt. When dealing with insurance companies, it is best to have the assistance of an experienced personal injury attorney on your side.
If you have suffered a brain injury, broken bone, neck, back or spinal injury, our first goals is to help you get proper medical care. While you focus on your health, we will make sure you get the full extent of financial compensation you deserve for the injuries you have suffered. We protect the rights of people throughout Virginia who have suffered a personal injury in the following situations:
- Car Accidents: From hit and run accidents to minor fender benders and multi-car pileups, we will make sure you are taken care of properly after your car accident.
- Slip and Fall: Property owners have a responsibility to maintain the safety of their premises. We are not afraid to take on negligent businesses responsible for slip and fall accidents.
- Truck Accidents: Due to the disparity in vehicle size, semi-truck and eighteen wheeler accidents can be very dangerous.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle riders do not have the same protection on the road, but they do have the same rights. We will make sure yours are protected.
- Intentional Acts: If you are assaulted you may not be fully compensated when the person who did it is prosecuted. You may sue for damages for any intentional act that causes an injury. If someone hurts you on purpose they should be sued.
We know how hard it is to get help after a serious personal injury, which is why we offer free initial consultations. We will answer any questions you may have and tell you what can be expected in cases similar to yours. I will help you predict the most probable outcomes, so you can have an idea of what you can expect after your personal injury.
With our office located off the Beltway in Annandale, we protect the rights of personal injury victims throughout D.C. and Fairfax County. We are ready to help you get the medical care and financial compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free initial consultation and discuss your options.